The Joint Equity Scheme is for first-time buyers, home owners and Non Resident Partners (NRP). Joint Equity Ltd, its subsidiaries or associated companies, does not carry out any regulated activities or provide any financial or mortgage advice. We therefore cannot be regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). We recommend our prospective Resident Partners and NRPs seek independent advice from appropriately regulated advisors. The content of this website is accurate to the best of our knowledge and for information only. We do not provide financial advice.
Approved as a financial promotion for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, by Ingman Capital Partners Ltd who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Ref 542139.
Our preferred method of contact is email. We try to respond to emails by the end of the next working day at the latest. Depending on your query/comment, please contact us at one of the following emails:
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident partners: email@example.com
Non resident partners: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estate agents: email@example.com
Press office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatton House, Church Lane, Cheshunt, Waltham Abbey, Herts EN8 0DW
- Do buyers understand Shared Ownership Homes?20th September 2017 - 2:08 pm
- Home ownership impossible for one in four young Brits says Halifax Building Society Report2nd May 2017 - 3:13 pm
- How does Government schemes to help home buyers compare to Joint Equity23rd February 2017 - 5:20 pm
- Retired and still renting – a concerning trend22nd February 2017 - 1:17 pm
- How much do you need to earn to buy a home? It ranges from £24k to £97k15th February 2017 - 1:19 pm