If you want to pick the exact house that will become your home, and not be restricted to any list of “approved properties”, you can with Joint Equity.
The Joint Equity Scheme is for first-time buyers, home owners and Non Resident Partners (NRP). Joint Equity Ltd, its subsidiaries or associated companies, does not carry out any regulated activities or provide any financial or mortgage advice. We therefore cannot be regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). We recommend our prospective Resident Partners and NRPs seek independent advice from appropriately regulated advisors. The content of this website is accurate to the best of our knowledge and for information only. We do not provide financial advice.
Approved as a financial promotion for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, by Ingman Capital Partners Ltd who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Ref 542139.
Our preferred method of contact is email. We try to respond to emails by the end of the next working day at the latest. Depending on your query/comment, please contact us at one of the following emails:
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resident partners: email@example.com
Non resident partners: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estate agents: email@example.com
Press office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As Buy-to-Let loses tax relief, property investment alternatives become more desirable15th October 2015 - 9:19 am
- 4.4 million households rent in the private sector6th October 2015 - 5:15 pm
- No way out of renting for four in ten tenants6th October 2015 - 5:13 pm
- Retired and still renting – a concerning trend6th October 2015 - 5:09 pm
- Joint Equity Co-Ownership – an alternative way6th October 2015 - 4:52 pm